Everyone wants a Beautiful Looking Lawn!
A New Sod Lawn from Mike’s Will Help Make Your Lawn The Best In The Neighborhood!
Looking For Sod Lawn Installers? Mike’s Landscaping Is The Best Int He Business If You Are Looking To Have The Best Lawn On The Block! Why Sod? A Sod Lawn Produces An “Instant Lawn”!
No Waiting For Grass Seed! Give Us A Call For An Expert Sod Installation For Your Home Or Business. We Even Sod Baseball Fields And More! There are several options when installing a new lawn. While a new sod lawn may cost a bit more upfront, it will also come have advantages over seeded lawns.
Sod requires less maintenance to help you save money and time!
Mike’s Landscaping can make your lawn the talk of the neighborhood with new sod lawn installation. Once the area is prepped and ready, we lay the sod in pone day to have your property looking amazing.
Our lawns look better and last longer. Your new lawn will transform your outdoor living space making it more usable and more enjoyable for the whole family.
Mike’s Landscaping Company Offers Complete Lawn Care Services:
- New Sod Lawn Installation
- Conventional Seeding
- Lawn Maintenance
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- Residential & Commercial Sod Installs
- Lawn & Garden Maintenance Programs
- Lawn Irrigation Systems
Benefits of a New Sod Lawn Installation!
- Instant Lawn! No waiting for grass seed to sprout. Your new sod lawn is installed and looking great on day 1! (Seed can take 6 months to a year to grow a usable lawn)
- No bare patches with new sod! Your entire lawn will be looking great!
- Sod Requires Less Irrigation. Less watering!
- Sod Installation Prevents Soil Erosion
- More Vibrant Green Lawns
- New Sod stays put. No need to worry about wind and rain washing all your seed away!
- Save money and time with sod
- Spend less time on lawn care with more resilient sod turf
- Sod lawn grass grows stronger and establishes roots faster
- Instant Curb Appeal to Make Your Neighbors Green with Envy
- Your lawn will look great any time of year!
Contact us today to get started! A sod expert will guide you through the process and tell you more about our sod products and what they can do to transform your landscaping environment.